An Application Review is an affordable service for those who have the confidence to put together their own UK visa application - gather their documents and complete their own forms - but want an expert review of it before the application is made.
Visa Application Review | Fee varies
£250-£350 for Standard Review | £50 per dependant
Have you got your UK visa application ready and want an expert pair of eyes to look it over?
Would you like to test-run it against the rules before you commit to paying the application fee?
Something you're not sure of, but just want peace of mind that it's been checked?
Our Application Review service is the right help at the right time.
Working best as a final check, an Application Review provides peace of mind that you're making the strongest application possible and that you've understood the requirements. It's a perfect opportunity to spot-check everything before you click 'submit' - and commit to the non-refundable UK visa application fee!
In the vast majority of visa application and document reviews we conduct, there is usually at least one significant aspect needing further work. Most commonly, it'll relate to missing information, the format of the financial documentation or opportunities to strengthen the evidence provided.
In some cases, we have been able to pick up on aspects of the rules our client has inadvertently overlooked or have found that our client is in fact eligible for a completely different and potentially more straightforward category.
For people who have previously applied by themselves but have received a UK visa application refusal, it is also a really useful way to check that your new application addresses the issues in your previous one.
In every case, we make it a point to always find something we can improve and we'll make sure you're leading into the application with confidence.
Visa Application Review | What's included
The Application Review includes:
A one-off, expert check of your completed, draft visa application and all associated supporting documents.
Verifying your documents meet or exceed the evidence requirements for the category.
A comprehensive report, summarising your application, detailing how you meet the rules, identifying areas you may want to focus on further - and highlighting any areas of immediate concern which need your urgent attention, such as the complicated UK Visa financial requirements.
Where applicants have the option to submit their documents at the Visa Application Centre in Edinburgh, we can add this service and walk your documents through the process.
We offer bulk Application Review services to groups, organisational and business clients.
Application Review | Step by Step
1. Get in touch The first step is to get in touch. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0800-086-2468 or fill in our contact form with as much information as possible. We can initially assess what it is you are trying to achieve, discuss your requirements, timescale and objectives and plan forward a timescale.
3. Upload Documents In our initial discussion, we'll have agreed how to provide the documents. Normally, this is done by setting up a secure Dropbox with our client, in which they'll find a checklist and a space to upload all their documents. An application review is a one-off check of a completed application - therefore, you would upload all the documents you intend to use, forward us the link of the application form you have completed and provide the log in details by separate email.
4. Application Review To begin with, we will check the documents - looking for all the key requirements to be covered for the visa application you are making and making sure at the first stage, that you are eligible to apply and also, applying at the right time. Next, we check your application form - making sure all the details match up, that the case being made makes sense in relation to the details provided. Finally, we recheck the documents and while doing so, prepare your summary.
5. Summary At the end of the process, we issue you with a summary. This sets out all a brief overview of the facts and matters of your application, the requirements in the UK immigration rules for the route you're applying under and a step by step assessment of the documentary evidence provided. We provide recommendations throughout, particularly drawing attention to any aspects of the application which are either unclear, present a risk or even could result in your application being rejected. Once we have forwarded this to you, our work is done!
6. Follow Up We are always happy to discuss the summary further or talk through aspects of it. For any re-checking of new documents, or any additional work, we may charge our hourly rate for follow-up work.