A consultation is a perfect starting point if you would like to discuss your situation in depth with an experienced specialist, to find out how the UK immigration rules would likely apply in your case, or, if you have questions about an application you are making and want some guidance. They can also be useful for business and organisational needs, to determine visa options for your activities.
Do you need initial, expert UK immigration advice on which visa route is suitable to your situation?
Do you want some professional insight to discuss the rules and regulations in your case?
Are you in the process of making an application but you're stuck on some of the requirements?
A one-off consultation is where we arrange a time at your convenience to link up online or over the phone - distance and timezone are no barrier. For clients who are in or near the Edinburgh area, we're glad to meet up to discuss your case over coffee.
Our consultation service covers:
- the applicant's immigration history to the UK, - what their intended purpose is and exploring some of the options available, - specific aspects or questions that you have about the UK immigration rules and regulations as they relate to you, - taking a holistic view of where your most likely route starts - and ends - and planning towards that.
Consultations can also be used for:
- addressing any questions you have about an application you're making, - talking you through how to apply for the visa you need, - discussing best-fit visa options for your business or organisational activities.
All consultations are followed up with case-specific written summary, outlining our discussion and giving further information, links and guidance relevant to your situation which you can refer to as you move forward.
What's included | Immigration Consultation
A consultation includes:
up to 45 minutes one-to-one or multi-person online meeting or in-person meeting in Edinburgh.
initial, one-off advice and options on your situation.
a full written summary with links to additional resources and information.
7-day availability for follow-up questions.
evening and weekend availability by prior arrangement outside of Mon-Fri 1000-1800 GMT is available.
3. Call / Skype / Meetup In our initial discussion, we'll agreed on a date, time and location for the consultation - either on the phone, over video or call formats like Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp or in-person in Edinburgh. A consultation is usually for up to 45 minutes.
4. Summary Following the consultation, we will prepare an overview of what was discussed - it will normally summarise the key points of advice provided and can include links or attachments to detailed information relevant to your situation. This is normally within 48-72 hours, but occasionally, a matter might require further research in which case, we'll let you know if it will take longer to provide you with a full written response. Once we have forwarded this to you, our work is done!
5. Follow Up We are always happy to discuss the summary further or talk through aspects of it within 7 days of our discussion.