Our UK Visa Application Service is our most complete option for those who want the full application to be managed and supported by an experienced immigration consultant. From start to finish, we'll walk you through the process, drafting the application form, providing custom document checklists and template documents, checking your documents as you go and representing you through the process to conclusion and beyond.
Our Application Service works step-by-step through the UK visa application you are making, setting up and assisting you to complete the relevant application forms, providing specific guidance on the documents you need, issuing a letter of representation setting out the premise of the application and where you meet the requirements and helping you to navigate the process all the way through to completion.
Our UK Visa Application Service starts with a consultation to determine the visa application you need to make and builds forward from there. We will help you by providing a detailed document checklist, so that you can gather the right evidence together, safe in the knowledge it can be used for your application. We keep an eye on the evidence you gather as we pull your application together, to make sure it is useful to your case.
We will set up your online application - and any additional forms which need completing - making a start to it before guiding you through the completion of it and making sure it is accurate before submission.
If your visa application requires specific letters from employers, financial institutions or others in the process, we will issue you with tried and tested template letters, so that you can feel confident that you're gathering the information that you need.
We can also liaise with employers, education providers and similar to guide them on what they need to issue you. In some cases, where official documentation needs to obtained from the UK, we can get hold of publicly available documents on your behalf and deliver it to you.
Our Application Service also includes a detailed representation letter for including in the visa application, which summarises the application you are making, itemises the documentation you are providing and why it is being provided and sets out the legal basis for how you meet the requirements of the rules.
We will upload your documents for you the relevant visa application process site - whether VFS, TLS or UKVCAS in the UK.
Finally - and only because we cannot provide your fingerprints for you! - we will issue you with instructions on the process for submitting the application, any information about interviews you may experience as part of the process and be on hand throughout the process for you to ask any questions as you go.
Visa Application Service | What's included
Our Application Service includes:
Initial assessment to determine eligibility for the right application route for you.
Setting up and assisted drafting of the correct application form and any ancilliary forms required.
Providing a full, detailed document checklist relevant to your situation.
Providing template letters, where required.
Assisting in obtaining publicly available documentation, where required.
Complete and ongoing check of application documentation.
Issuing a comprehensive representation letter summarising your UK visa application.
Uploading of your documentation to the relevant UK visa application portal.
Visa application appointment booking.
Advice throughout the process.
Onward fee discount for any future applications.
Hiring our Application Service | Step by Step
1. Get in touch The first step is to get in touch. Send us an email at email@example.com, call us on 0800-086-2468 or fill in our contact form with as much information about you as possible. We can initially assess what it is you are trying to achieve, discuss your requirements, timescale and objectives and plan forward a timescale.
3. Gathering Relevant Information / Uploading Documents In our initial discussion, we'll have agreed how provide the documents and we will also have discussed what you are applying for and why. We will in most cases, issue a client questionnaire for completion and request that you provide any previous applications you have made. This is for the purpose of ensuring the information we are acting on is correct and also to help make a start to the application form.
Next, we'll need to go through the documents you plan to use. Normally, this is done by setting up a secure Dropbox, in which you'll find a specific checklist and a space to upload all your documents. You will also find any templated documents that you can use - such as employer's letters, declarations, financial letters and so on.
4. Completion of the Application When all the information is available, your application form is drafted. A letter of representation which summarises your case is also prepared. At this stage, it's over to you to double check the completed draft form for accuracy and that you are satisfied it represents a true reflection of your case and the representation letter for the same purpose.
5. Sign Off Once everything has been checked, we're ready to sign off the relevant declarations and submit the application and book your appointment. We can then either arrange for you to pay the application directly to UKVI through their website or, where easier, you can transfer us the fees for the application which we'll keep in our client account and use to pay the fee.
6. Uploading Documents and Appointment When your application is submitted online, we'll upload the application documents before your appointment. You then attend your appointment, provide your fingerprints, passport and any other documentation outstanding at that time.
7. Summary At this point, our work is done and we issue you with a summary. This sets out all a brief overview of the facts and matters of your application, the requirements in the UK immigration rules for the route you're applying under and a step by step assessment of the evidence provided and application made. We then await the decision. During this time, we remain available to you for follow up as necessary.